Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nanny Nonsense

December 10, 2012

To my maid/nanny who can't understand any English, I just have to get this off my chest: I'm really beginning to despise you. How dare you put me in a position where I can't even make a plan, or end up cancelling at 12th hour because of your unreliability, and who are you to make to me wonder if you are actually going to show up or not everyday?! Thank you for disrupting mine and Ari's pattern the last few days! And I really wish there was an agency of sorts in India (maybe i should start one?!) to monitor these self employed twits. They seem to have the same mindset as an American DMV (department of motor vehicles) or an American government or postal employee -- they think they rule the world, and think without them nothing be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all feedback is definitely welcome! Share your thoughts, disagreements, opinions, comments, advice and suggestions --positive or negative - all is appreciated!