Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bedtime Rituals

December 4, 2012

Ok, for the last 3 days, Ariyana and I have been practicing a new bedtime ritual, and so far I want to say that it's working (I think! And hopefully, I'm not jinxing myself here!) A hot bath, a body and head oil massage (which pretty much makes her drowsy instantly), a full stomach with solids and milk, her favorite cartoons on her mini personal DVD player.... and soon she's snoring! Yes, she gets up once or twice for a few sips of milk, but the wailing has stopped and I'm a happier mommy, who can at least sleep for 4-5 hours straight!  Man, I never knew how much I missed sleep before, and now I'm actually able to sleep long enough to have some good ;-) dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all feedback is definitely welcome! Share your thoughts, disagreements, opinions, comments, advice and suggestions --positive or negative - all is appreciated!