Sunday, December 23, 2012

A little RUN of Bad Luck?

November 29, 2012

Great! After yesterday's fiasco, now I have a fever, stomach pains and my body aches, and I feel like I'm dying-- even though the rational side of me knows better. I wonder if I've caught another case of diarrhea from eating unknown bacteria, again! It's usually the case.  Is my run of good luck going to ever end?! And of course, Ari won't stay quiet or asleep (yet!) on her own! So I guess there goes motherhood; putting her to sleep while I screech in pain. She better damn well appreciate me for this! It definitely makes me appreciate my mom even more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all feedback is definitely welcome! Share your thoughts, disagreements, opinions, comments, advice and suggestions --positive or negative - all is appreciated!