Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Note, better late than never!

November 24, 2012

An awesome life is a state of mind. I choose an awesome life ... going forward. :-) I am little behind in what to be thankful for Thanksgiving. I'm really thankful for old friends who have never given up on me, and new ones who have taken the time to understand me, and hope I spend even more time laughing with them and experiencing and enjoying every moment I can with them. And I save the best for last, my beautiful 8th month, Ariyana --- my joy, motivation, and inspiration to be a better person, and have the life I was always intended to have. Hope all of you had the most wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all feedback is definitely welcome! Share your thoughts, disagreements, opinions, comments, advice and suggestions --positive or negative - all is appreciated!