Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holidays Are What You Make of Them

I'm learning (and guess its better late than never!) that holidays are what I make of them. I haven't been in the holiday mood for some time, or a few years for that matter, but I'm awful glad that someone sprung on me a Christmas cartoon and movie marathon with a roomful of kids (and adults too!). Who knew it was all I needed to get me in the Christmas Spirit and singing Christmas songs to my darling Ariyana. Guess the Christmas spirit is always there ... Merry Christmas everyone, Happy Holidays! Hugs from me and Ari and hope Santa is extra special to all of you! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all feedback is definitely welcome! Share your thoughts, disagreements, opinions, comments, advice and suggestions --positive or negative - all is appreciated!